To All SDCC Members
Annual General Meeting
The Shenstone & D.C.C. Ltd's Annual General Meeting was originally scheduled for Monday 6th April 2020 at Moor Hall Hotel - but is obviously not taking place there due to the current restrictions related to Covid-19.
Whilst the meeting is important in the governance of the club/company it can also be described as a 'non-event' with proceedings generally being consistent with the previous year’s AGM. With this in mind the Club's Management Committee have considered the alternatives to holding this meeting but due to the current uncertainty there is no guarantee that it could be held within the timescales specified by the company's Articles i.e. within 15 months of the previous one.
It is therefore proposed that we hold the AGM by means of an electronic record of the matters arising as per the below standard Agenda. I am therefore inviting comments by E Mail from members regarding this proposal and any requests for information regarding the club's activities. Unless there are significant objections received before the 6th April to this method the Management Committee will communicate by E Mail or telephone to determine the resolutions noted below.
Stay safe and healthy.
Chairman and Competition Secretary SDCC
THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Of Shenstone and District Car Club Ltd
Monday 6th April 2020
- Approval to hold this AGM by electronic means due to current circumstances.
- To receive and approve the Minutes of the last AGM held on Monday 1st April 2019.
- To receive and adopt the Chairman’s report on the Club’s activities between January and December 2019.
- To receive and adopt the Membership Secretary’s report.
- To adopt the Accounts for the year ended 31st December 2019.
- To elect the following Officers:
- Vice Presidents,
- Vice Chairman,
- Competitions Secretary,
- Membership Secretary,
- Curborough Course Secretary,
- Newsletter Editor,
- Minutes Secretary.
- To elect members to fill all other Committee vacancies. The following are current members who have served during 2019 - S. Wood, C. Machell, D. Brown, H. Cottrell, A. Harding, D. Large, P. Gough.
- Any other business of which notice has been given to the Company Secretary.
By order of the General Committee
John Williams (Company Secretary)
5 Shirley Close