- • FREE admission to all public events at Curborough
- • FREE Guest Ticket for each member
- • Members Only Track Days (conditions & Fee apply)
- • FREE Junior Membership with Joint Membership
- • DISCOUNTS on three of SDCC Sprint Meetings
- • Regular Newsletter or Bulletin
- • Social Event
Membership runs from Jan 1st to Dec 31st each year.
2019 Rates are as follows:
Individual Subscription £29.00
(Includes any 2 adults and any Junior Members under 17 all at the same address)
Shenstone and District Car Club was formed in 1933, and over the years has organised many different kinds of events including road rallies, stage rallies, production car trials, autotests, classic trials and of course sprints.
Curborough Sprint Course is now the club’s main activity, both by organising their own events at the track and also sub letting it to other motor clubs and organisations.
Curborough is mainly used for Sprint Meetings under the rules and regulations of the Motorsports Association, but it is also used for event days by one-make car clubs, by local cycling clubs for practice and competitions, and private
testing is also available.
Membership Secretary is:
5 Mersey Close
Shenstone & District Car Club Ltd
Registered in England, Reg No 03000096.
Reg Office: c/o 40 Park Lane, Castle Donington DE74 2JF