As at 6th January 2021 Curborough Sprint course was classified as being subject to the national lockdown requirement under the government's Covid-19 requirements and the Club agreed to review this position, and its impact on the season ahead, in early February.
Due to the continuing national situation regarding Covid-19 and in line with Government regulations the Curborough Sprint Course will remain closed until at least the middle of March 2021. This includes the cancellation of the SDCC Practice sprint, Track days hires, SDCC Test days and rescheduling of the Working Party. The position will be reviewed in line with future Government regulations as and when they are amended at which point the Club will publish on this web site its decision on the events planned to take place after 21st March.
All enquiries for the hire of the Curborough Sprint Course after 21st March should be directed to Chris Gwilliam, Curborough Course Administration on email@example.com
SDCC Members “Practice” Sprint at Curborough Sunday 21st March 2021
Due to the current and anticipated national situation regarding Covid-19 the SDCC Committee have decided to cancel the above Sprint at Curborough on Sunday 21st March 2021. The Supplementary Regulations have not been published and therefore no entries have been received. All other 2021 SDCC Sprint dates are as previously notified.
John Williams SDCC Chairman & Comp. Sec. 02/02/21