Updated September 2021
Saturday 25th September and Saturday 30th October 2021
These events are now reverting to participants being able to arrive and sign up on the day (subject to government rules).
Due to the way our insurers provide cover for the club, the club makes a charge for these track afternoons of £10 per car per track afternoon. Payment by cash on the day - correct money please as there will be no facility to offer change.
On the day, the gates to the site will be opened for participants from 12 noon. Noise testing will take place from 12.30pm. Track opens 1pm. All participants must arrive on site before 2pm.
To ensure an enjoyable and successful event it is important that all drivers must understand the need to drive safely, both on and off the track. Anyone considered to be driving dangerously will be warned - if they continue to do so on the same day they will be going home for an early bath! The emphasis at Member Track Afternoons is on driver skill rather than speed.
- Club Afternoons are restricted to paid up SDCC members only (don’t forget to bring your membership card) and subject to the payment of £10 per car per track afternoon.
- All cars must be road legal (taxed, insured, MOT’d on road legal tyres). Please note drivers may be asked to demonstrate proof of road legal status (insurance documentation, DVLA proof of MOT and road tax and tyres bearing an E mark)
- Any car that tests at over the noise limit, currently set at 105dB will not be allowed on the track.
- Under 18s need a parent or guardian to counter-sign their forms and also show proof of a full UK driving licence.
- Please respect any instructions given by SDCC officials on the day.
- These events will be run from the paddock gate
Non-members are able to join the club on the day before participating in the members track afternoon.