Members Track Afternoon.
This is an opportunity of Club members to take their roadgoing cars out on the track. Due to the way our insurers provide cover for the club, the club makes a charge for these track afternoons of £10 per car per track afternoon. Payment by cash on the day - correct money please as there will be no facility to offer change.
The signing on for these events will be from 12 noon on the day. Noise testing will take place from 12.30pm. Track opens 1pm. Numbers are limited, and all participants must arrive on site before 2pm.
To ensure an enjoyable and successful event it is important that all drivers must understand the need to drive safely, both on and off the track. Anyone considered to be driving dangerously will be warned - if they continue to do so on the same day they will be going home for an early bath! The emphasis at Member Track Afternoons is on driver skill rather than speed.
- Club Afternoons are restricted to paid up SDCC members only (don’t forget to bring your membership card) and subject to the payment of £10 per car per track afternoon.
- All cars must be road legal. Please note drivers may be asked to demonstrate proof of road legal status (insurance documentation, proof of MOT and road tax as required or exemption from these. Tyres should be E marked)
- Any car that tests at over the noise limit, currently set at 105dB will not be allowed on the track.
- Under 18s need a parent or guardian to counter-sign their forms and also show proof of a full UK driving licence.
- Passengers must be at least 12 years of age or 135cm height – whichever comes first. (As per the road traffic act)
- Please respect any instructions given by SDCC officials on the day.
Non-members are able to join the club on the day before participating in the members track afternoon.
|Saturday 18th March 2023
|Saturday 22nd April 2023
|Saturday 20th May 2023
|Saturday 17th June 2023
|Saturday 9th September 2023
|Saturday 28th October 2023
Updated 4th August 2023