Members Track Afternoon.
These events are reverting to participants being able to arrive and sign up on the day. Due to the way our insurers provide cover for the club, the club makes a charge for these track afternoons of £10 per driver per track afternoon. Payment by cash on the day - correct money please as there will be no facility to offer change
On the day, the gates to the site will be opened for participants from 12 noon. Noise testing will take place from 12.30pm. Track opens 1pm. All participants must arrive on site before 2pm.
To ensure an enjoyable and successful event it is important that all drivers must understand the need to drive safely, both on and off the track. Anyone considered to be driving dangerously will be warned - if they continue to do so on the same day they will be going home for an early bath! The emphasis at Member Track Afternoons is on driver skill rather than speed.
- Club Afternoons are restricted to paid up SDCC members only and subject to the payment of £10 per driver per track afternoon.
- All cars must be road legal (taxed, insured, MOT’d on road legal tyres). Please note drivers may be asked to demonstrate proof of road legal status (insurance documentation, DVLA proof of MOT and road tax and tyres bearing an E mark)
- Any car that tests at over the noise limit, currently set at 105dB will not be allowed on the track.
- Under 18s need a parent or guardian to counter-sign their forms and also show proof of a full UK driving licence.
- Please respect any instructions given by SDCC officials on the day.
- Any UK Government social distancing guidelines in place on the day should be followed by all attendees at the event.
Dates as Below:
Saturday 26th March 2022 Saturday 23rd April 2022 Saturday 21st May 2022 Saturday 18th June 2022 Saturday 13th August 2022 Saturday 24th September 2022 Saturday 29th October 2022